If you love to watercolor, I have the card for you! This beautiful Floral Frames card is quick and easy to create and the gorgeous Polka Dot Tulle ribbon is the crowing glory and final feminine touch. Hint: wouldn't it make a beautiful back to school card for your child's teacher?
So grab your Stampin' Blends and StazOn ink and create several to tuck away for special occasions - change the phrase in the middle of the circle to create cards for a variety of occasions.
Here are some of the products used - click on one of the photos below to link over to my online store:
- Stamp Sets – Floral Frames Bundle (148406)
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (140272); Daffodil Delight (119683)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Black (101406)
- Misc. – White 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912); Daffodil Delight Blends Combo (144603); Calypso Coral Bends Combo (144045); Pumpkin Pie Blends Combo (144599); Old Olive Blend (144574); Dimensionals (104430)
- Thick Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 11” 3 5/8” x 4 7/8” & Scraps for Flowers
- Daffodil Delight: 3 ¾” x 5”
- Stamp Circle with leave onto the white mat in Black Memento
- Color in leaves and Berries with the Light Old Olive Blend and Dark Calypso Coral Blend for the Berries
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Black in the center of the circle image
- Stamp one cluster of each flower in Black Memento
- Color with Pumpkin, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight Blends.
- Cut out flowers with the matching framelits
- Attach to the image you have stamped on the mat using Dimensionals
- Tie Polka Dot Ribbon around the mat and into a bow on the front of the card.
- Attach White stamped mat to Daffodil Mat and add to card base with Dimensionals