I am so happy that the Best Birds stamp set is coming back in the next Annual Catalog! It is the perfect stamp set for all occasions. With this set, you can tweet your friends and family a good thought or sing their praises. Let your creativity take flight with this fun bundle! (note: in the next catalog the set and framelits will no longer be bundled for savings)
- Stamp Sets – Best Birds (141525)
- Card Stock – Chocolate Chip (108599); Pear Pizzazz (131290); Pumpkin Pie (108601); Very Vanilla (106550)
- Stamp Pads – Chocolate Chip (126979); Crumb Cake (126975); Pumpkin Pie (126945); Pear Pizzazz (131180)
- Misc. – Linen Thread (104199); Burlap Ribbon (141487); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Blender Pen (102845); 1/8” Circle Punch (134365)
- Chocolate Chip: 8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼” (21cm x 14.8cm scored at 10.5cm)
- Pear Pizzazz: 5 1/8” x 3 7/8” (13.3cm x 9cm)
- Pumpkin Pie: 3¾” x 2 1/8” (9.6cm x 5.3cm)
- Very Vanilla: 3 5/8” x 2” (9.3cm x 5cm) 5¼” x 4” (13.8cm x 9.5cm) – INSIDE
- Burlap Ribbon: 4” (10cm)
- Linen Thread: 2 pieces each 2” (5cm)
- Stamp the background image in Chocolate Chip ink around the edge of the Chocolate Chip card base.
- Shape the small piece of Very Vanilla and the Pumpkin Pie piece to form label end.
- Stamp the branch and bird on the Vanilla label using Chocolate Chip ink. Colour the branch and bird using a Blender Pen and inks.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Vanilla label using Pumpkin Pie ink.
- Attach the Vanilla label to the Pumpkin label. Punch a hole in the label end, and thread the pieces of Linen Thread through the hole.
- Attach the art panel label to the Pear Pizzazz layer using Dimensionals.
- Cut the piece of Burlap ribbon in half horizontally and attach to the lower left hand corner of the Pear Pizzazz.
- Attach the Pear Pizzazz to the card base.
- Stamp the background image in Chocolate Chip ink along the base of the inside Vanilla layer, and attach it to the inside of the card.