It is not as hard as you think. Purchase the Best Route product suite and some 12x12 cardstock and you are good to go for many travel experiences.
Oh, and you also need to travel and take photos while in all those amazing places!
Here's the Best Route product suite in case you don't know what I am talking about - it was designed for cards and memory pages:
This suite was part of my first purchase in the Annual Catalog because I knew I would use it up in a flash.
Click here to link over to my online store!
Now let me show you how to use some of the Best Route products to make a travel page.
- Choose your page layer - I chose Gray Granite because it is one of the colors in the Best Route paper (I have a thing about matching colors!).
- Choose your favorite pattern in the Best Route designer series paper pack. My layer is 8" x 12".
3. Add a strip of coordinating (yes there's that need again!) Best Route washi tape - I added a strip of Gray Granite up my page, where the designer paper meets the card stock base.
4. Choose and create your page title. I decided to use my Large Letters framelits to disc-cut my title - a pricey item but one with no regrets:
5. Create some photo layers: my layers are 5" x 3" with a layer of Mango Melody underneath. I used my Circle Tab punch (another fun product!) to create an additional embellishment to the end of each photo layer:
Hint: you can create larger photo layers for your page - just tweak the layout.
6. Add a phrase from the En Route stamp set at the top and your page is done!
Once I select and add my photos I will have lots of room on the right side to journal - or add a short bit under each photo in the space available.
Traveling is an amazing experience and I wish you many travel adventures and fun memories to create and preserve in the coming years! Add a comment below and tell us which location in the world (near OR far) that is #1 on your bucket list! I'd also love to hear if you want to see more scrapbook/memory keeping page blog posts!
Mine is: Greece!