On July 3rd I shared the news that Stampin' Up!s Blendabilites are now available and share one sample idea using the Blended Bloom stamp set.
These exclusive, alcohol-based marker sets come in a 3-pack of light, medium and dark shades (of the same color), and provide your projects a more saturated look with blended colors. We recommend using Stampin' Up! Whisper White Cardstock with your Stampin' Up! Blendabilities, but choosing any one of our cardstocks will add a unique look to your project.
What Sets Them Apart:
- The Stampin' Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Color coded caps.
- Stampin' Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock, and can be used with transparent sheets.
Here's a flyer that you can download to your desktop - showing which sets are available in July (more are coming in August!). Click on the flyer to download it to your desktop.
And here's another card idea using the Blended Bloom stamp set:
Want to learn how to use Blendabilities? Traditional alcohol markers require a bit of training, so Stampin' Up! has developed a few videos to ensure that they are easy-to-use for everyone! You can go here to view them.
And then hop on over to my Online Store to place your order today!