Stamps in the Mail Club:
ANYONE can join this club no matter where you live! This club is done via the mail!
My April Stamps in the Mail Club stamp set choice is: Happy Watercolor, a very versatile stamp set on page 22 in the Occasions Catalog, the perfect set for those of you who love to color!
- No meeting dates and times to take you away from your family - no driving, no time out of your busy schedules
- Free full card ideas for every featured stamp set
- You choose the time you want to stamp
- No decision-making needed
- Sit back, relax and look forward to a fun package in your mailbox each month
- Club runs through two Catalogs - lots of new stamp sets choices coming your way!
- Participate for six consecutive months and you will earn a FREE hostess stamp set (clear mount)
- When club subscription ends you will have up to 7 new stamp sets in your collection!
Here's how my club works:
- Each month I will contact you about the featured stamp set. If you already own the stamp set or it doesn't strike your fancy, you may select a different set (same price point or less)
- Each month you will receive a package in the mail with a NEW stamp set, and a second package with 3 fabulous, exclusive FINISHED samples for you to copy! (not files, or directions, or PDF documents, real full-card samples!) Copy them and then use them!
- You choose either wood mount or clear mount stamp sets - the price includes shipping and tax
- You can add additional products to your order to save on shipping costs - like the coordinating Triangle punch!
- Have a NEW friend join the club, and you get another FREE bonus stamp set! (24.95 or less)
- The club subscription lasts 6 consecutive months. You can rejoin after the 6th month if you want to continue.
- You can place your credit card on file for hassle-free billing or I can invoice you through PayPal
- US Club members only, sorry!
Prefer a no obligation club? No worries! You can join for one month only, whenever YOU choose! (without the hostess benefits offer)
Cost: $33 for Clear Mount OR Wood Mount for $40
Email me today to join my Stamps in the Mail Club!