Card making doesn't have to be difficult and a set of easy cards can create a wonderful gift idea for someone special. Here's how to make cards like in the photo below:
Here are your instructions:
* Stamp Sets: Birthday Blossoms (139471)
* Paper: English Garden Designer Series Paper (138440) Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
* Ink: Soft Suede (126978)
* Other: Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Whisper White Stitched Satin Ribbon (1384290), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Envelope Liner Framelits (132172), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL adhesive (104332)
* Whisper White 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼” for card base and 2 ½” x 1 ½” for greeting
* English Garden Designer Series Paper 4” x 5 ¼” (for card layer), 3” x 6” (for envelope liner)
* Stitched Satin Ribbon, appx. 18”
1. Adhere English Garden piece to the card base with SNAIL adhesive.
2. Wrap the white ribbon around the card, tie a knot and trim the ribbon ends.
3. Stamp the greeting with Soft Suede Ink on the small piece of Whisper White.
4. Attach the greeting to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
5. Use the Big Shot machine and the Envelope Liner Framelits to cut the envelope liner.
6. Use the SNAIL adhesive just on the upper portion of the liner (leave the base below the flap fold loose so that it slides up and down with the flap) and attach just below the envelope flap adhesive.
7. Repeat with your stack of paper and you will have a whole pile of cards to send to family and friends on their special day!
Want to place an order for the products used here? Click here to hop on over to my Online Store!