Today I am excited to share a clean and simple card design that is quite eye-catching. It uses the Love & Affection stamp set, the Lovely Lace embossing folder, and the brand new Layering Squares framelits. Not only do I have a photo of the card, I have also included a list of supplies and step-by-step instructions too:
Click on any of the product photos to order at my Online Store:
I love hearing from you - post your comments under this blog post!
- Stamp Sets – Love & Affection (141545), Suite Sayings (140712)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730), Dapper Denim (141414), Sweet Sugarplum (141418)
- Stamp Pads – Sweet Sugarplum (141395), Dapper Denim (141394)
- Misc. – Dapper Denim Marker (2016-2018 In Color Assortment 1413963), Lovely Lace Embossing Folder (133737), Layering Squares Framelits (141708), Metallics Sequin Assortment (138390), Pearls (119247), Fine Tip Glue (138309), (Dimensionals (104430)
- Dapper Denim: Card Base 5-1/2” x 8 1/2”, folded in half
- Sweet Sugarplum: 3” x 3”piece to die cut
- Whisper White: ½” x 3” for banner, scraps
- Stamp the large flower image in Dapper Denim ink on Whisper White cardstock. Stamp medium size flower image in the center of the flower using Sweet Sugarplum ink. Stamp the small flower image in the center with Dapper Denim ink. Cut out with scissors. Add a pearl to the center.
- Using the framelits, die cut a frame by using 2 different size scallop squares. Layer the small framelit inside the larger one and die cut. My die cut frame is ½” thick.
- Emboss the frame using the embossing folder. Mount the frame on Dimensionals as shown.
- Add the flower image to the bottom right corner of the frame using Dimensionals.
- Use the marker to color in just the word “Wonderful” in the greeting. Stamp on white cardstock. Create banner tip with scissors. Add Dimensionals to the back and adhere so the raw end of the banner is tucked under the frame, as shown.
- Use Fine Tip Glue and add white sequins as shown.
- Add Pearls near the areas of the sequins.