I love bird stamp sets and the For the Birds stamp set is one of my faves! Today I have a super cute card idea for you to try, using For the Birds and Blendabilities. I have even listed the supplies and instructions!
- Stamp Sets – For The Birds (#133937)
- Card Stock –Real Red (#102482), Whisper White (#100730)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Momento Ink Pad (132708)
- Misc. – Night of Navy Stampin’ Blendabilities (131001), Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine (#123125), Owl Builder Punch (#118074), Dimensionals (#104430)
- Whisper White Card Base (8 ½” x 5 ½”)
- Whisper White cardstock (3”x 3 ½”)
- Real Red Cardstock (3 ¼” x 3 ¾”)
- Scrap of Real Read for punching hearts
- Stamp and color mailbox image using Blendabilites.
- Mount onto Real Red cardstock.
- Attach to the card using Dimensionals, slightly off-center to the right.
- Wrap Baker’s twine around card 2 time and tie knot.
- Punch three tiny hearts and put at the bottom right of the card.