And now a card that is quite different from my usual style and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, using the Balloon Bash stamp set:
Stamps: Balloon Bash
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Birthday Bash specialty designer paper
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Night of Navy, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Bow Punch
- Stamp balloon images in Crushed Curry, Night of Navy, and Tangerine Tango ink on a piece of 10 x 13 cm Whisper White Cardstock.
- Stamp the “Yay” balloon image in Bermuda Bay ink on Whisper White Cardstock, cut it out, and adhere it to the card (over the Night of Navy balloon) using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch a bow from Bermuda Bay Cardstock using the Bow Punch. Assemble and then adhere the bow to the cardstock.
- Stamp “#happy birthday” in Night of Navy ink beneath the Bermuda Bay bow.
- Adhere the stamped cardstock to a piece of 11 x 14 cm Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Adhere the Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper piece to the Whisper White card.