This is the time of year when we reflect on the year past and look forward to the year ahead, perhaps making some resolutions or setting goals to focus on.
Here's a special card created just for you - expressing my wishes for your year ahead:
- to live well
- to laugh hard
- to love BIG
And here's how to make this beautiful card. If you want to order these supplies, click here to hop on over to my Online Store.
Stamp Set: Oh My Goodies#134087 (W), #134090 (C)
Ink: Memento Black #132708
Paper: Timeless Elegance Cardstock Pack #139008, Timeless Elegance Designer series paper #138444
Other: Triple Banner Punch #138292, Deco Labels Collection Framelits #130102, Sahara Sand 7/8” Lace Trim #137866, Stampin Dimensionals #104330, SNAIL adhesive #104332, Big Shot #113439
Basic Black: 5.5” x 8.5”
Sahara Sand: 4” x 5.25” (2 pieces, one for inside), scrap piece for sentiment
Timeless Elegance: 3.75” x 5” & 2” x 4”, 1.5” x 3.75”, 1” x 2.75” pieces for banners
Lace Trim: 6.5”
1. Fold Basic Black in half.
2. Attach the 3.75” x 5” DSP to one of the Sahara Sand cardstock.
3. Add a little SNAIL on the back of the Sahara Sand about 2/3rd of the way down the card and wrap the lace trim around like picture.
4. Adhere to the front of the basic black card.
5. Punch each banner strip using the Triple Banner Punch.
6. Adhere banners to the front of the card using SNAIL.
7. Stamp desired sentiment on scrap Sahara Sand and cut out using the Deco Label Framelit that frames the sentiment.
8. Adhere to the front of the card using Stampin Dimensionals.
9. Add second piece of Sahara Sand card stock inside.
I love hearing from you - please add your comments below!