This is the time of year where baby showers abound and you might be asked to help out by making invitations. So today I have a super cute idea to help you out:
Stamp Sets – Something For Baby Bundle W #136790, C #134030 (includes the Something For Baby stamp set and the Baby's First Framelits), A Dozen Thoughts W #131056, C #131059
Card Stock – Pistachio Pudding #131294, Smoky Slate #131202, Whisper White #100730,
Stamp Pads- Smoky Slate #131179, Pistachio Pudding #131177
Misc. – Big Shot Machine #113439, Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #135817, Banners Framelits #13217, Finishing Touches Edgelits #127010, Word Window Punch #119857, Modern Label Punch #119849, 2013-2015 In Color Designer Paper Stack
Pistachio Pudding - 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, 4 x 5-1/4,
Whisper White - 2-3/4 x 4-1/2, scraps for bow tie and greeting
2013-2015 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack - Pistachio Pudding Polka Dot Pattern 2-1/2 x 2-3/4
Smoky Slate - 1 x 3 and scrap for Modern Label Punch layer
- Run Pistachio Pudding layer through the Big Shot with the Lucky Stars TEIF and adhere to card base.
- Die cut banner, onesie, neck tie and scallop edge from papers as shown.
- Ink hanger image in Smoky Slate and stamp near the top edge of the banner, attach smoky slate scallop strip to the back and trim to fit. Add this piece to the card.
- Attach neck tie to onesie and attach to the banner over the hanger image.
- Stamp greeting in Pistachio Pudding ink and punch out with the Word Window Punch, attach to Smoky Slate Modern Label Punch out and attach to card as shown.
Want to purchase the supplies to make these invites? Click on any of the images below to head on over to my Online Store.