Do you need a quick and super cute baby card for a special little person in your life? Try this Zoo Babies card! I got this idea using a fun Paper Craft Crew map:
I loved the map and thought that I would keep my card fairly simple:
- Stamp Sets – Zoo Babies (130456); Something to Say (134180)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Baked Brown Sugar (131296); Coastal Cabana (131297)
- Stamp Pads – Baked Brown Sugar (131174); Coastal Cabana (131175)
- Punches - Word Window (119857), 1” square 124094), Postage Stamp (122334)
- Misc - Coastal Cabana Thick Baker’s Twine (135638) SNAIL adhesive (104332), Glue Dots (103683)
- Coastal Cabana 11 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Whisper White 2 1/2 x 3 1/2
- Baked Brown Sugar 1/2 x 5 1/2, 3 1/2 x 2
- Coastal Cabana Baker’s Twine 2 pieces: 6”, 5”
- Stamp monkey three times across Whisper White card stock and punch using 1” square punch. Punch three Postage squares from Baked Brown Sugar card stock. Attach using SNAIL.
- Adhere long piece of Coastal Cabana Baker’s Twine across Baked Brown Sugar strip.
- Adhere Baked Brown Sugar strip across front of card. Adhere monkey image above.
- Tie bow from second piece of Coastal Cabana Baker’s Twine and adhere to front of card.
- Stamp greeting; punch using Word Window; adhere to card front.
Why not try this map and upload your card to the Paper Craft Crew website too? Reader submissions are always welcome.