Do you have a wish list as long as your arm? Me too!
Here's what I do:
Am I running low on my favorite colors?
Are there occasions coming soon that I need to craft for: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc?
Thinking ahead I reorganize my wish list according to my priorities and then select what I will order first.
- Check with my friends.
Sometimes combining orders can earn me extra free goodies - with hostess awards we can share free packs of card stock, accessories and so on.
- Another consideration.
Join my team and choose those products at the top of you list for your Starter Kit - only $99! Learn more here.
If you have not placed an order with me yet, here's how you do it:
1. Order online directly through Stampin Up choosing me, Terri Walker, as your demonstrator. My online store is open 24 hours / 7 days a week so you can shop when it is convenient for you!
2. How to place an order:
- Click the page photo above to access my online store. Or click here!
- Once there, either create an account OR sign in.
- Enter your choices by order number or searching by product name. As it comes up, click add to shopping bag. You can also add more than one of each item by changing that option.
- Finalize payment online using a credit card (Visa, MC or Discover). Note: check your mailing address to ensure it is correct!
- After completing the order online, check your email. Stampin' Up! sends you an order confirmation by email!
- During the ordering process, if you select “No Contact”, I will still get credit for your order, but I won't know who the order was from. This means I have no way of thanking you for the order.
3. The Result:
- Within 24 to 48 hours Stampin Up will send you email shipment confirmation that contains a tracking # for your order.
- All orders are shipped via UPS
- Your order will be shipped directly to your home.
- If you are not at home at time of delivery, UPS will leave the package at your door.
4. Thank You!
- I also get a notice by email that you have placed an order so will send you a thank you email
- Stampin' Up! notifies me when your order has shipped. I will check the arrival date and advise you by email.
- Watch your mailbox a few weeks after you placed your order as I always send a thank you card with a little product goodie inside!
5. Super Service
- Not comfortable with the ordering system? I am happy to help you out by placing your order for you. I will need your list of products, payment information, mailing address and contact phone number to complete your order. Email me these details at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will call you for your credit card number.
- I am always here to give advice and tips for ordering, such as color selection, coordinating product choices and product quality advice
6. Final Thoughts
- If you want a permanent discount on all your stamping products, join my team and all the fun! Learn more here.
- Combine your order with a friend's order and earn additional hostess dollars which means more products to share and craft with!