It's October crafting friends so it's time to share a colorful Halloween card idea. What makes this card unique, though are the subtle embellishment elements and textures.
This Cauldron Bubble Halloween card is the perfect way to show you how to take a fun card idea and bump it up a level or two!
- the spider tinket
- the frosted epoxy droplets
- the scattered sequins
- the glittered organdy ribbon
- the fun and colorful paper design (Toil & Trouble)
Click on any of these product elements to link over to my online store:
Put all these elements on a card and watch out! A card filled with interesting details that will make you look like a master crafter! Under the card photo I have a complete list of supplies, measurements and step-by-step instructions.
Craft away super star!
Cauldron Bubble Halloween card
- Stamp Sets – Cauldron Bubble (w-147713, c-147710)
- Card Stock – Highland Heather (146986); Basic Black (121045); Gorgeous Grape (146987); Granny Apple Green (146990)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Ink (132708)
- Misc. – Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper (147531); Black 3/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon (147897); Basic Black Baker’s Twine (141682); Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets (147801); Spider Trinkets (147896); Banner Triple Punch (138292); Big Shot (143263); Scattered Sequins (145649); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Highland Heather Card Stock: 5½” x 8½”
- Basic Black Card Stock: 4” x 5¼”
- Gorgeous Grape Card Stock: 3¾” x 5”
- Granny Apple Green Card Stock: ¾” x 3”
- Toil & Trouble DSP: 1¾” x 5”
- Black Glittered Ribbon: 12” – 14”
- Black Baker’s Twine: 6” – 8”
- Fold Highland Heather in half.
- Adhere Basic Black to Highland Heather.
- Emboss Gorgeous Grape with embossing folder.
- Adhere DSP to Gorgeous Grape.
- Tie Glittered Organdy Ribbon around Gorgeous Grape.
- Adhere Gorgeous Grape to card base.
- Thread baker’s twine through spider and tie onto ribbon.
- Stamp sentiment on Granny Apple Green with Memento Ink.
- Banner punch ends; adhere with dimensionals.
- Add droplets to the sentiment.