I usually share card ideas that are simple but beautiful, through my design and layout choices. But today I want to show you how to take a lovely card idea and make it stunning by creating a textured card base.
I make it a business practice to send a thank you card to every person who places an order through my online store. I so appreciate those of you who support my home based business and I show my appreciation by this little gesture.
Today's Better Together thank you card was created using the amazing (and VERY popular) Tin Tile embossing folder, and Colorful Seasons stamp set. You can click on any of the product photos below to link over to my online store:
I have created a series of YouTube videos showing you the versatility of the Better Together stamp set. So far I have a baby card, a wedding card, and a birthday card. I love this set and feel it is such a great bargain for so many card ideas.
Click here to head over to my YouTube channel and check them all out! Leave me a message below telling me which Better Together card you love best.
Better Together thank you card
- Stamp Sets – Better Together (141736), Colorful Seasons (143726), Labels to Love (144967)
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla (101650), Soft Suede (115318), Nature’s Poem designer series paper (146338)
- Ink - Soft Suede (147115), Old Olive (147090), Cajun Craze (147085)
- Stampin’ Write Markers: Soft Suede (147158), Old Olive (147155), Cajun Craze (147155)
- Misc. – SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Big Shot (143263), Layering Circles framelits (141705), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (104108), Tin Tile Dynamic Impressions embossing folder (147906), Seasonal Layers thinlits (143751), Tailored Tag punch (145667), Fine Tip Glue Pen (138309), Metallics Sequin Assortment (144214)
Very Vanilla: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”; 1 3/4” square (for circle); four pieces 1 3/4” square (for leaves)
Soft Suede: 1 1/2” x 5 1/2”; 2 3/4” x 2”
Nature’s Poem: 1 1/4” x 5 1/2”
- Fold Very Vanilla card stock in half to create card base.
- Enclose card front inside Tin Tile embossing folder and emboss using Big Shot.
- Ink and die-cut (using Seasonal Layers thinlits) four leaves on Very Vanilla card stock: two Old Olive, two Soft Suede.
- Ink phrase using Stampin’ Write Markers and stamp onto Very Vanilla. Die-cut using Layering Circles dies.
- Punch Soft Suede Tailored Tag. Adhere phrase circle on top using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Adhere Nature’s Poem strip to Soft Suede strip, then adhere to card front using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Attach die-cut leaves to Nature’s Poem layer using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere phrase layer to card front using SNAIL Adhesive.
- To complete card attach Metallics Sequins using Fine Tip Glue Pen.