In last week's newsletter I included a short survey asking you what you want to see in my newsletters - thank you to those of you who responded.
One of the suggestions you had was to learn how to make more 3D items. You asked and I am happy to answer! Today's project idea is a Country Home 3D box, perfect for small gifts and goodies.
BUT - there is an exciting twist to this box - it is embossed using my all time favorite embossing folder! Read on for all the juicy details.
Here's what was used to create the box below - you can click on any of these small photos to link over to my Online Store to place an order:
Country Home Box
Add a comment below telling me what you would put inside this fun box!
- Stamp Sets: Country Home (147678)
- Card Stock: Shimmery White (101910), Old Olive (100702), Country Lane designer paper (147804)
- Ink: Memento Black (132708), Stampin’ Blends: Black Berry Bliss (147932), Old Olive (144597), Calypso Coral (144045), Smoky Slate (145058), Daffodil Delight dark (144585), Ivory (144606)
- Other: Silver Mini Gable Box (145568), Banner Triple punch (138292), Scalloped Tag Topper punch (133324), Braided Linen Trim (147808), Tin Tile embossing folder (147906), Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Big Shot (143263), Sprig Punch (148012), SNAIL adhesive (104332)
- Shimmery White: 2 3/4” x 3 3/4”
- Old Olive: scrap
- Designer Paper: 5 1/4” x 2”
- Place the flat gable box in the embossing folder and run it through the Big Shot.
- Use the Stitched Shapes framelit to cut an oval from the Shimmery White cardstock.
- Using Memento Black ink, stamp the images onto the Shimmery White oval.
- Color as shown using the Stampin’ Blends listed above.
- Punch each end of the designer paper to make a tag - one with the Scalloped Tag Topper and the other with Banner Triple.
- Using the scrap of Old Olive, punch out two sets of sprigs and attach them to the tag. Then attach the oval to the tag.
- Use the Braided Linen Trim to attach the tag to the box.