Send gorgeous cards that wish your loved ones the warmth of the holiday season. Let Santa's sleigh fly over beautiful houses and landscapes with the cute Hearts Come Home stamp set. Add the coordinating Hometown Greetings Edgelits to create not only cards but beautiful framed winter or Christmas scenes!
Next pair the stamp set and edgelits with the Under the Mistletoe paper for traditional colors and patterns. Finally, add some embellishments to seal the deal!
**Don't miss Stampin' Up!s video under the card photo below - you can see other project ideas using Hearts Come Home! (note: the set and edgelits are no longer offered as a bundle - but the video is worth seeing for the project ideas shared.
Here are some of the products used to create this beautiful card - I love how cost effective they are; think cards AND presents to get a bigger bang for your buck! Click here to order these products at my online store!
Hearts Come Home Christmas card
- Stamp Sets – Hearts Come Home (145416)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Night of Navy (100867); Pear Pizzazz (131201); Real Red (102482)
- Stamp Pads – Night of Navy (147110); Real Red (147084); Old Olive (147090): Smokey Slate (147113); Daffodil Delight (147094)
- Misc. – Under the Mistletoe (DSP) (146921); Real Red Cotton Ribbon (146925); Linen Thread (104199); Dimensionals (104430); Layering Circles Framelits (141705); Stitched Shapes Framelits (45372)
- Night of Navy Card Stock 1:8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Pear Pizzazz Card Stock 2: 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”
- Whisper White Card Stock 3: 3 ½’ x 3 ½” for large white circle 2 ½” x 2 ½” for small white circle 5 ¼” x 4” for inside
- Pear Pizzazz Card Stock 4: 3 ½’ x 3 ½” for large Pear Scalloped circle
- Real Red Card Stock 5: 2 ½” x 2 ½” for small Red Scalloped circle
- Under the Mistletoe DSP: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Score and fold Night of Navy Card Base.
- Adhere Pear Pizzazz and DSP to card front.
- Wrap Real red Ribbon around card front and use glue dots to adhere on the front (it will be hidden under the large circle.
- Die cut two Whisper White circles using the Stitched Framelits
- Stamp houses on larger circle with Real Red and Night of Navy. Add Smoky Slate smoke. Stamp trees using Old Olive. Add stars using Daffodil Delight.
- Stamp sentiment on smaller circle.
- Die cut one Pear Pizzazz scalloped circle and one Real Red scalloped circle.
- Adhere the two whisper white circles to the scalloped circles. Mount on card using dimensionals.
- Tie a linen thread bow on the real red ribbon.
- Stamp inside sentiment and add a house in the right hand corner.
- Add small red heart to small circle on front.