Embellishments add a beautiful final touch to any project idea and today's Blended Seasons card is the perfect example. This Christmas in July card idea is very simple to create and the red rhinestone jewels add a beautiful sparkle to the phrase layer.
Blended Seasons is only available through August 2018 - and only as supplies last. Click here to see this limited time offer!
Here's the Blended Seasons Christmas card - don't miss the full set of instructions under this photo!
- Stamp Sets – Blended Seasons (149019 wood mount, 149016 clear mount)
- Card Stock (CS) – Real Red (102482); Old Olive (100702); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Real Red Ink (147084)
- Misc. – Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper (DSP) (146921); Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies (149013); Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies (141851); Real Red 3/8” Cotton Ribbon (146925); Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (146924); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Real Red Card Stock: 4-1/4” x 11” and scored in half at 5-1/2”
- Old Olive Card Stock: 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”, scraps for die cuts
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4” x 5-1/4”, 3” x 1”
- Under the Mistletoe DSP: 4” x 5-1/4”, 4” x 1-1/2”
- Cut two pine sprigs from a scrap of Old Olive CS using the Pretty Pines Thinlits.
- Stamp the sentiment in Real Red ink onto the small Whisper White CS.
- Glue the Old Olive CS onto the front of the card base.
- Glue the larger DSP onto the Old Olive CS layer.
- Glue the smaller DSP onto the larger DSP layer.
- Glue the sentiment onto the smaller DSP.
- Glue the two pine sprigs onto the larger DSP layer, with the ends tucked under the smaller DSP.
- Glue the larger Whisper White CS onto the inside of the card base.
- Apply 3 red rhinestones to the sentiment piece.
- Tie a bow with the ribbon and adhere using Mini Glue Dots.