Recently I did a Facebook Live introducing the Petal Passion Memories & More card pack and showing how this pack offers you so much more than for memory keeping. Stampin' Up! has also partnered this card pack with the Petal Passion designer series paper and the Petal Palette stamp set, which are retiring at the end of May.
Great news: these products are currently on sale! Link here to my Online Store and get them while they are still in stock! (click on Last Chance products on the left side bar)
Today I want to show you another Petal Passion card idea, using the card pack. The fun part about my card below is that it requires no stamps or ink! Read on to see how to make this fun card.
Petal Passion Love card
Stamp sets: none
Paper: Basic Black (121045), Blushing Bride (131198)
Other: SNAIL adhesive (104332), Petal Passion Memories & More card pack (145592), Big Shot (143263), Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (145656)
- Basic Black: 8 1/2” x 5 /12”
- Blushing Bride: 3 1/4” x 4 1/2”
- Fold Basic Black to create card base.
- Embossing Basic Black card base using Petal Pair embossing folder and Big Shot.
- Adhere Petal Passion card to Blushing Bride layer.
- Add sticker heart.
- Adhere ‘love you very much’ layer to card front using SNAIL adhesive to complete card.