Today I have a cool Label Me Pretty card to share. It has an antique look, thanks to the Timeless Textures stamp set.
The phrase and layer were created using Copper embossing powder - this adds a complementary tone and beautiful shine to this layer. And using the Timeless Textures stamp set and coordinating paper color, Early Espresso, authentic looking antique elements were added to the Wood Textures designer paper.
Don't miss the full set of instructions underneath the card photo. And if you want to add these sets and paper to your crafting supplies, click here to link over to my online store.
Label Me Pretty Thank You card
- Stamp Sets – Label Me Pretty (143858w, 143861c); Timeless Textures (140514w; 140517c)
- Card Stock –Very Vanilla (101650)
- Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (126974); VersaMark (102283)
- Misc – Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack (144177); Copper Foil Sheets (142020); Copper Stampin’ Embossing Powder (141636); Heat Tool (129053); 1/4” Copper Trim (144179); Copper Metallic Thread (141696); Pretty Label Punch (143715); Everyday Label Punch (144668); 1 1/4" Circle Punch (119861); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Very Vanilla CS: 4 1/4” x 11”; 4” x 5 1/4”; 2” x 4”
- Copper Foil Paper: 2 1/2” x 3";
- Wood Textures DSP: 3 3/4” x 5"
- Score Very Vanilla cardstock at 5 1/2” then fold to form card base.
- Stamp ‘smudge’ images from Timeless Textures around edges of Wood Textures DSP using Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp ‘circles’ images randomly on Wood Textures DSP using Early Espresso ink.
- Adhere Wood Textures DSP to Very Vanilla CS piece.
- Wrap Copper Trim around Very Vanilla piece and tie in knot.
- Add unit to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp ‘label’ image onto Very Vanilla CS piece using VersaMark ink. Sprinkle with Copper Embossing Powder. Shake off excess powder. Heat to melt using Heat Tool. Punch out using Pretty Label Punch.
- Stamp ‘sentiment’ image onto Very Vanilla CS piece using VersaMark ink. Sprinkle with Copper Embossing Powder. Shake off excess powder. Heat to melt using Heat Tool. Punch out using 1 1/4" Circle Punch.
- Punch Copper Foil using Everyday Label Punch.
- Adhere embossed punched Label piece to Copper Foil Label. Add unit to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Create multiple loops from Copper Metallic Thread behind embossed punched circle piece. Add to center of Labels using Stampin’ Dimensionals.