Today I have one final Valentine to share with you. One that is the perfect way to tell your Valentine they are epic and awesome. The Epic Celebrations stamp set is the perfect choice with its masculine elements that are fun to color using your Stampin' Blends.
This card takes only minutes to create and your Valentine will love to open it tomorrow, knowing that it was made especially for them! Don't forget that Epic Celebrations is free with a $50 (60 Euro) order during Sale-a-bration (ending March 31st). So if you don't have this set yet, place a qualifying order so you can make it in time for Father's Day or perhaps a son's birthday.
Here are some of the supplies used to make this card - and there is a full set of instructions under the card photo to save you time and effort!
Stamp Sets: Epic Celebrations (147236 - clear mount; 147232 - wood mount)
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (132708), Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad (131171), Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad (126982), Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Write Marker (144033 for set of 2017-2019 In Color Markers), Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blend Marker (145054), Dark Pool Party Stampin’ Blend Marker (144594) & Light Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blend Marker (144580)
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock (100730), Bermuda Bay (131197) & Pool Party (122924) Cardstock
Embellishments: Lemon Lime Twist 1/2” Finely Woven Ribbon (144135)
Other: Fast Fuse Adhesive (129026), Big Shot (143263), Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), 1-1/2” Circle Punch (138299), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122234), Paper Snips (103579)
- Bermuda Bay: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored and folded at 4-1/4”;
- Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 4”, 3”x3” and scrap for the smaller sentiment circle
- Pool Party: 5-1/2” x 1-1/4”
- Using the shoe image and Bermuda Bay ink, stamp the shoes in a random pattern on the front card panel. Stamp an additional pair of shoes in the bottom right corner of the Whisper White cardstock. Clean the stamp.
- Stamp the shoe image on the 3”x3” piece of Whisper White cardstock using Memento Ink.
- Colour the soles of the shoes using the Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blend marker.
- Colour both of the shoes (except for the laces) with the Dark Pool Party Stampin’ Blend marker. Using the Light Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blend marker, add a line of colour around the tip of the left shoe, and the sides of the shoe tongues. Blend out the lines using the Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blend marker.
- Colour the shoe laces using the Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Die cut the shoe image using the large circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Stamp the dot image from the set in a random pattern all over the piece of Pool Party cardstock, using Pool Party ink.
- Using Memento ink, stamp the sentiment on a piece of scrap Whisper White cardstock. Punch with the 1-1/2” Circle Punch. You will cut off part of the word ‘awesome’. Clean the stamp and stamp the sentiment again on scrap paper using Bermuda Bay ink. Cut out the word ‘awesome’ using your Paper Snips, and glue it to your punched sentiment.
- Cut a 6” piece of Lemon Lime Twist ribbon. Glue this to the back of the piece of Pool Party cardstock so that about 1/3” of the ribbon is hidden behind the cardstock. Using your Fast Fuse, glue the entire layer to the card base. Cut the excess ribbon off with your Paper Snips.
- Adhere your main image to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals, and the sentiment flat to the card using Fast Fuse. Glue the large piece of Whisper White cardstock to the inside of your card.