You may have seen that the Picture Perfect Party paper has two unique sides to each sheet - one side has graphic designs, the other has photographic images. At first I wondered how I would use the photographic image side - I even thought that I likely wouldn't use it at all!
But I was wrong. This second and unique side has its crafting advantages as today's card features.
First, here are the products used to create this card. Click on any of the photos to link over to my online store:
Picture Perfect Party birthday card
- Stamp Sets – Picture Perfect Birthday photopolymer set (145519)
- Card Stock – Bermuda Bay (131197); Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Bermuda Bay Classic Pad (131171); Basic Black Archival Pad (140931)
- Misc. – Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper Stack (145559); Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies (145372); Tutti-Frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins (145609); Basic Black Solid Bakers Twine (104199); Stamping Sponges (141337); Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Bermuda Bay: 8-1/2“ x 5-1/2” 3” x 3”
- Basic Black: 4” x 3-3/4”
- Designer series paper: 3-3/4” x 3-1/2” 4” x 1-3/8”
- Stamp sentiment in Basic Black ink on Bermuda Bay 3” x 3” cardstock and run through Big Shot with 2-1/2” diameter circle. Sponge edges with Bermuda Bay ink. Place 3 Stampin’ Dimensionals on back and set aside.
- Fold 1/2 sheet of Bermuda Bay cardstock in half and crease with bone folder to form card base. Adhere 3-3/4” x 3-1/2” DSP to Basic Black cardstock. Adhere that panel to card base. Adhere remaining DSP to side of card base.
- Remove backing from Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhere to card base. Scatter sequins over card as desired. Tie a double bow with black twine and attach to stitched circle with Mini Glue dot.