Today I have a stunning card idea that uses two stamp sets and your Stampin' Blends! The result is what happens when Color Me Happy meets Petal Passion (available tomorrow!).
Here's what was used to make this card - click on any of these small images to place an order at my online store:
Color Me Happy friendship card
I love hearing from you - why not post a comment under this blog post?
- Stamp Sets – Color Me Happy (144069)
- Card Stock – Basic Black (333333); Whisper White (100730); Card Stock
- Stamp Pads – Memento Black (666666)
- Misc. – Petal Passion Designer Series Paper designer series paper (145589); Old Olive Blends Combo (144597); Rich Razzleberry Combo Blends (144602); Pink Pirouette Combo Blends (144604); Dimensionals (104430); Basic Rhinestones (119246)
- Basic Black: 4 ¼” x 11” , 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”
- Whisper White: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” for mat and 4 x 5 ¼” for inside, scrap for sentiment
- Petal Passion DSP: 3 ½” x 4 ¾” and 1” strip on inside bottom of your white.
- Using your Blends color all or just a few of the flowers and leaves using the Old Olive for the leaves, the Rich Razzleberry for the middle flowers and the bottom right and Pink Pirouette for the lighter flowers.
- I got different shades some lighter by only using the lighter Blend in the Combo to give varying colors. Some blended some not.
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Black on a scrap of white and cut out. I added that to the card front using Dimensionals. Then added two Rhinestones.
Tip: I like to add a little dark Blend to the inside petals and then blend with the light color in a circular motion. It works well and adds some light spots for you.