I am delighted to introduce one of the amazing and new Sale-a-bration products that will be available to you for FREE with a qualifying order - January 3 - March 31, 2018!
The Celebrate You thinlits are a set of three words that will make card crafting fun and easy: celebrate, amazing, you.
Here's one possible card idea - save the instructions below for when your thinlits arrive!
I love hearing from you - feel free to post your comment under this blog post.
- Stamp Sets – Picture Perfect Birthday (145519)
- Card Stock – Berry Burst (144243); Whisper White (100730); Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
- Misc. – Picture Perfect Party 6x6 Designer Series Paper (DSP) (145559); Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes (145632); Basic Black Solid Bakers Twine (141682); Celebrate You Thinlits Dies (146840); Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (144106); Dimensionals (104430); Banner Triple Punch (138292); Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082)
- Berry Burst Card Stock: 5 1/2” x 8 ½” and 1 ½” x 4”
- Basic Black Card Stock: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 3 ¾” x 5” and 4” x 5 ¼” (for inside)
- DSP: Striped Pattern 1” x 1 ¾” and Peach Pattern ¾” x 1 ½”
- Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets: 1 ½” x 4”
- Score the larger piece of berry burst cardstock down the middle at 4 ¼” (along the 8-1/2” side). This will be your card base.
- Peel off the backing of the multipurpose adhesive sheet and add it to the 1 ½” x 4” piece of berry burst cardstock.
- Cut out the word ‘celebrate’ from this berry burst cardstock. Note: make sure the cardstock is facing up (adhesive sheet should be on the bottom).
- Using the black marker, ink up ‘the good stuff’ and stamp it in the lower right corner of the smaller of the two white cardstock pieces.
- Peel off the backing on the ‘celebrate’ and stick it just above the words you just stamped.
- Add the white cardstock to the centre of the basic black cardstock.
- Flag one end of each of the two pieces of dsp using the triple banner punch and add them to the upper left corner of the white cardstock.
- Add this panel to the card front using dimensionals.
- Tie a bow from about 8” of black twine and adhere it to the center of the banners.
- Add three of the glitter enamel shapes to the card front.
- Stamp desired greeting using Memento ink on the second white piece of cardstock. Note: I stamped the ‘today we celebrate wonderful brilliant fabulous you!’ greeting.
- Add this panel to the inside of your card.