Today I have a fun card idea to share - using the irresistible stitched felt embellishments!
Put a handcrafted finishing touch on your Christmas projects with these fun embellishments. In one pack you get 15 pieces: 5 designs, 3 of each design!
Here are the products used to make this cute Quilted Christmas card - click here to order these or other Stampin' Up products!
I love hearing from you - please post a comment under this blog post!
- Stamp Sets – Christmas Quilt (144793); Seasonal Chums (wood: 144945, clear: 144948)
- Card Stock – Real Red Card Stock (102482); Whisper White Card Stock (100730); Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock (144245); Crushed Curry Card Stock (131199)
- Stamp Pads – Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Pad (144086); Memento Pad (132708)
- Misc. – Quilted Christmas 6”x6” Designer Series Paper (DSP) (144617); Quilt Builder Framelit Dies (144673); Stitched Felt Embellishments (144619); Multi-purpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Real Red Card Stock: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, folded in half for card base
- Whisper White Card Stock: 5-1/2” x 2”; 5-1/4” x 4” for inside
- Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock: 1-1/4” x ¾”
- Crushed Curry Card Stock: scrap for star
- DSP: 5-1/2” x ½’ (2); 4” x ½” for inside; scraps for trees
- Adhere DSP strips to top and bottom of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp “MERRY CHRISTMAS!” with black ink on Lemon Lime Twist and adhere to back. Adhere construction to folded card base.
- Die cut one red gingham tree. Fussy cut 3 trees from tree-patterned paper. Adhere all 4 trees to strip of Whisper White cardstock, leaving a space for the felt tree. Stamp tree base with Lemon Lime Twist as shown in sample and adhere felt tree. Die cut star from Crushed Curry cardstock and adhere to felt tree.
- Stamp “Have yourself . . . “ to Whisper White cardstock and adhere to inside of card. Trim out with Quilted Christmas strip.