Here's a fun Be Merry Christmas card idea that helps you use up all your scraps with an easy layout idea!
First, have a look at the supplies used to make this card. You can click here to order these or other Stampin' Up! products:
Snowflake Sentiments Christmas card
I love hearing from you - please post a comment under this blog post!
- Stamp Sets – Snowflake Sentiments(w 144817; c 144820)
- Card Stock/DSP – Whisper White (100730); Cherry Cobbler (119685) Be Merry Designer Series paper (144111)
- Stamp Pads – Cherry Cobbler (126966)
- Misc. – Whisper White Bakers Twine (124262) Glue Dots (103683)
- Cherry Cobbler – cut 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored and folded at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White – cut 4” x 5 ¼””
- Be Merry – cut 10 pieces 1” square
- Arrange the 10 1” squares of DSP onto the top portion of the Whisper White panel as shown in the photo and adhere with Snail once you are happy with the design: trim the edges flush with the Whisper White panel.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set in Cherry Cobbler in the lower left corner
- Create a triple bow from the Whisper White Bakers Twine and add to the center of the DSP pattern with a Glue Dot as shown in the photo.
- Adhere the panel to the Cherry Cobbler card base.
- Add another panel of Whisper White to the inside of the card