I sure am!
This set is my #2 recommendation in my Top Ten stamp set series! I love Teeny Tiny Wishes set because of it's versatility. It pairs well with the Classic Labl punch and Layering Ovals framelits.
It is my to go set when I want a phrase that is small and won't compete with larger elements on a card. Which brings us to my card today! Here's what I used to make this birthday card - you can click here to order these or any other products at my online store:
I love hearing from you - please post a comment under this blog post!
Teeny Tiny Wishes birthday card
Stamp sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes (Clear 127802, Wood 128748)
Ink: Early Espresso (126984)
Paper: Early Espresso (119686), Cajun Craze (119684), Old Olive (100702), Crushed Curry (131199), Wood Textures paper stack (144177), Merry Little Christmas (144621)
Accessories: SNAIL adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Copper trim ribbon (144179), Classic Label punch (141491), Leaflets framelits (138283), Big Shot (143263), Magnetic Platform (130658)
- Early Espresso: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Cajun Craze: 3” x 3 1/2”
- Old Olive: 2 1/4” x 1 1/2”
- Crushed Curry: 2 3/4” x 2”
- Wood Textures: 4” x 5 1/4”; 1/2” x 2 1/4” (for phrase)
- Merry Little Christmas: 1 3/4” x 4”
- Copper Trim ribbon: two pieces 5” each
- Fold Early Espresso card stock in half to create card base.
- Adhere Merry Little Christmas strip across Wood Textures layer.
- Wrap two pieces of Copper Trim ribbon around Wood Textures layer and adhere to back.
- Adhere Wood Textures layer to card base using SNAIL adhesive.
- Diecut Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Crushed Curry leaves. Attach to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals and SNAIL adhesive.
- Ink Happy Birthday image using Early Espresso ink and stamp onto scrap Wood Textures strip. Punch using Classic Label punch.
- Adhere phrase to card front to complete card.