Here's a bright and cheerful birthday or friendship card idea for you today, using the Pieces and Patterns stamp set and Pick a Pattern paper. I love this card - it is super cute and has a playful feel.
Great news: the Pick a Pattern paper is part of our October paper promotion! See the details here.
Below are the products used to make this card - click here to purchase Stampin' Up! products at my online store.
I love hearing from you - please post a comment under this blog post!
- Stamp Set – Pieces & Patterns (143840) W, (143843) C
- Card Stock & Paper – Bermuda Paper Card Stock (131197); Basic Black Card Stock 121045), Crushed Curry Card Stock (131199), Pick a Pattern Designer series paper (144163)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (132708), Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad (126982)
- Misc. – Big Shot (143263); Softly Falling Texture Impressions Folder (139672); Bermuda Bay Mini Chevron Ribbon (144198); Blender Pens (102845); Corrugated Elements (144158); SNAIL Adhesive (104332) or Tombow Liquid Adhesive (110755); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108)
- Bermuda Bay Card Stock: 8-1/2” x -1/2” scored at 4-1/4” and folded to form card base
- Basic Black: 5-1/4” x 4”, 4” x 1”
- Crushed Curry: 5” x 3-3/4”
- DSP: 3-1/2” x 3” plus small scrap to cut out single mushroom
- Ribbon; 4”
- Stamp greeting in upper right corner with black ink on Crushed Curry card stock. Adhere to Basic Black card stock using SNAIL or Tombow. Adhere to card base with SNAIL or Tombow. Adhere DSP to card front with SNAIL or Tombow.
- Take Bermuda Bay ribbon and cut off one long edge. Shred ribbon and attach to back of Corrugated Elements with SNAIL adhesive. Adhere to card front, adding more SNAIL if needed. Fussy cut a mushroom from DSP scrap. Color in the stem, if desired, using Blender Pen and Pool Party ink. Attach to Corrugate Element with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Take 4” x 2” piece of Basic Black card stock and run through Big Shot with embossing folder. Adhere over the front of the card with SNAIL or Tombow Liquid Glue.