Today I have a fun card idea for my March Create with Me challenge (#CWMe) - using an unusual designer paper idea for the card base.
Moon Baby is a set a recently purchased - I love watercoloring the images and know I will use this set a lot in the coming months. As I was looking for the background paper I spotted a left over piece of By the Shore designer series paper and with the star design I thought it would be fun to use on my card!
Here's what I used for today's challenge - you can click on any of the images to order them at my online store:
I love hearing from you - please post your comments under this blog post!
Stamp sets: Moon Baby (143085 clear, 143082 wood)
Ink: Daffodil Delight (126944), Calypso Coral (126983), Basic Black archival (140931), Soft Sky (131181)
Paper: By the Shore designer series paper (141640), Very Vanilla (101650)
Accessories: Blender pens (102845), SNAIL adhesive (104332)
- By the Shore: 5 1/2” x 4 1/4”
- Very Vanilla: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” (card base), 3 1/4” x 4 1/4”
- Fold Very Vanilla cardstock in half and score to create card base.
- Adhere By the Shore layer, using SNAIL adhesive.
- Ink baby image and star image, using Basic Black ink, and stamp onto Very Vanilla layer.
- In phrase using Calypso Coral ink and stamp above moon image.
- Color baby image and stars using ink and blender pens.
- Adhere baby layer to card front to complete card.
Now it's your turn - what baby project can you create for today's challenge? I would love to see your creative ideas too - please post your project using #CWMe on Twitter or Instagram!