Today's Craft with Me challenge encourages you to get into your embellishments drawers, boxes and/or containers and put them to good use! The new Annual Catalog is only a couple of months away and I anticipate many new must-have embellishments so let's use up what we have so we are guilt-free in June
Here's what was used to create today's Jar of Love card idea - click on any of these photos to head to my online store and don't miss the list of supplies and step-by-step instructions below:
I love hearing from you - please post your comments under this blog post!
Here's how to make this fun card. Why not give it a try or make your own version and post it on Twitter and Instagram using #CWMe:
- Stamp Sets – Watercolor Wash Background (138704–Wood mount; 139538–Clear mount); Jar of Love (141587–Photopolymer)
- Cardstock – Crumb Cake (120953); Very Vanilla (101650); Peekaboo Peach (141417)
- Designer Series Paper – None
- Stamp Pads – Peekaboo Peach Stampin’ Pad (141398); Crumb Cake Stampin’ Pad (126975)
- Misc. – Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372); Delicate White Doilies (141701); Gold Sequin Trim (132983); Linen Thread (104199); 5/8” Burlap Ribbon (141487); Everyday Jars Framelits (141490); Stampin’ Trimmer (126889); Paper Snips (103579), Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309); Fast Fuse (129026); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Scrub (126200); Stampin’ Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394)
- Crumb Cake Cardstock – 4-1/4” x 11”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 4” x 5-1/4”
- Peekaboo Peach Cardstock – 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 2-1/4” x 2”
- 5/8” Burlap Ribbon – 4-3/4”
- 1 Delicate White Doily
- Linen Thread – 6-1/2”
- Fold the Crumb Cake card base in half.
- Ink the Watercolor Wash Background stamp with Peekaboo Peach. Stamp it once on a piece of scrap paper, then huff on the entire image to moisten the remaining ink on the image, and stamp a 2nd time onto the 4”x5-1/4” Very Vanilla piece. Adhere to the Crumb Cake card base using Fast Fuse.
- Using the smallest of the three jar images, ink it up with Crumb Cake and stamp onto the smaller Very Vanilla cardstock piece. Ink the “Thanks” sentiment with Peekaboo Peach and stamp in the center of the jar. Die cut using the small jar framelit.
- Wrap the Linen thread around the neck of the jar twice and finish with a bow.
- Die cut a Stitched Circle from the Peekaboo Peach cardstock. Center the die cut Jar with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Angle snip the ends of the 5/8” Burlap Ribbon and attach to the card front using Fast Fuse.
- Fold the Delicate White Doily in half and glue to the top of the Burlap Ribbon.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the top half of the Peekaboo Stitched Circle Shape and add to the top of the Doily. NOTE: Adding the Stampin’ Dimensionals to the top half of the circle will compensate for the layering of the burlap ribbon and doily that will support the bottom half of the Stitched circle shape.
- Add Gold Sequins randomly on the card front using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.