I had a Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack on Saturday afternoon and used my Big Shot on two of the featured cards. I love that the Big Shot makes card making a breeze, don't you? I decided to feature on of these cards for today's Sundays with Sizzix video tutorial. I used the stamp set Delightful Decorations and also chose a brand new punch from the Holiday Mini catalog, the Ornament punch. Here's the card I designed for the stack:
Delightful Decorations Christmas Card
Stamp Set: Delightful Decorations (#116517)
Card stock: Whisper White (4 ¼ x 5 /12", 2 ½ " square, 2 ¼" square), Real Red (4 x 5 ¼", 2 3/8" square and scraps)
Ink: White Craft ink
Accessories: Big Shot and platform, Texturz Impressions pad, Texturz Silicone pad, Stampin'Up! Backgrounds I, white embossing powder, heat tool, Silver elastic cord, White Organza ribbon (#114319), Ornament punch (#116794), wrapping tape
- Run Real Red card stock though the Big Shot using Backgrounds I texturz plate called Flourish.
- Cut 4 ½" piece of White Organza ribbon and adhere across front of Real Red textured card stock. Wrap ends around back of card and adhere. Adhere Real Red layer to Whisper White card base.
- Layer from bottom to top: Whisper White 2 ½ "square, Real Red 2 3/8" square, and Whisper White 2 ¼" square.
- Cut a 3" piece of Silver elastic cord and adhere to front of square layers using wrapping tape. Adhere to back of square layers using wrapping tape.
- Adhere square layers to Real Red card front.
- Ink "joy" decoration with White craft ink and stamp onto scrap Real Red card stock. Emboss with white embossing powder. Punch out using ornament punch.
- Tie second piece of Silver elastic cord around top of ornament. Add Stampin' Dimensionals to back of ornament and attach to square layers to complete card.
And now for the video tutorial. Enjoy!
Now is the time to plan what you are going to create for your Christmas cards this year. Delightful Decorations and the Ornament punch will help you create many cards in a short period of time. Click below to place an order for these products today! And if you don't have a copy of the Holiday Mini catalog, email me and I will send you one.