Christmas cards don't have to be complicated to be absoutely stunning - take this Two Tone Christmas Card:
And here's how you make this card:
- Stamp Sets – Endless Wishes #136829 $15.95, White Christmas #135767 $15.95
- Card Stock – Whisper White #100730, Glimmer Paper Silver #135314 #135314, Champagne Glimmer Paper #127885 both $4.95
- Stamp Pads – Versamark #102283 $7.50
- Misc. – Gold Embossing Powder #109129 $4.95, Silver Embossing Powder #109131. Dazzling Diamonds #133751, Embossing Buddy #103083 $5.95
- Whisper White 4 ¼ x 11, Image Mat 3 ½ x 4, Greeting Mat 1/1/2 x 4
- Glimmer Papers Champagne and Silver 1 x 2 1/8
- Mix Embossing Powder and Dazzling Diamond in small quantities. 1 t. Embossing powder to ¼ t. Dazzling Diamonds or more if you’d like. You don’t need a lot.
- Rub Embossing Buddy over you image pieces to avoid static and powders sticking where they shouldn’t.
- Ink Image in Versamark and sprinkle one color with a little spoon (don’t cover the whole thing), tap off excess, then sprinkle the other color on. Heat Set with Heat Tool.
- I did the Greeting in the Gold Mixture
- I corner Rounded my pieces on the top right for the Image Piece and the bottom left for the Greeting Piece.
- Attach your glitter paper to your card base and then add your image piece and greeting piece with Dimensionals.
Want to place an order for these products? Click on the photos below to hop on over to my Online Store: