Have you been crafting for a while and are looking for some unique ideas to up your skill level!
I have the perfect solution: join my FREE newsletter mailing list! (next issue emails tomorrow!)
Join My Stampin' Up! Mailing List!
Why subscribe? Here are just a few great reasons:
- exclusive Stampin' Up! card samples: with photos and step-by-step instructions!
- stamping techniques
- tool tips featuring brand new Stampin' Up! products or my all-time faves
- customer Q&A's - perhaps some you have been secretly asking too!
- information on upcoming classes with registration and payment links
- card maps and challenges
- My Digital Studio samples
- special offers and surprises sprinkled in
- it's FREE!
- and much, more
I send out two newsletters by email every month - the first contains several articles and sample ideas. The second monthly newsletter is shorter and features upcoming class deadlines and is sprinkled with project ideas other than cards.
For my scrapbooking customers, I send out a third newsletter on scrapbooking and you must choose to subscribe to this newsletter when signing up. This edition contains lots of different scrapbook page ideas and for you digital crafters, watch for digital page ideas too!
So how do you join?
- Look for the Join My Mailing List heading in the top left-hand corner of this blog page
- Type your name and email address in the boxes supplies
- Choose which newsletters you want to receive: Stamp only, Scrapbook only or both!
- Click "Sign-up"
- As soon as you do you will hear a voice recording advising you to watch for a confirmation email
- In a few minutes, check your email. I use a confirmed opt-in subscription process to guarantee that you do want to subscribe. Please watch your email and respond to the confirmation notice that you will receive.
- You will receive a welcome email with an exclusive project idea as a thank you gift!
Let all your crafty (and crafty wannbe) friends and family members know about my free newsletters and join my mailing list today to let the stampin', scrappin' and paper craftin' fun ideas begin!