Here's a different thank you idea - a Thank You Box instead of a card!
Stamps: Because You Care
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Shimmery White
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Versamark
Accessories: White Stampin' emboss powder, Hello Honey quilted cotton ribbon, Calypso Coral Pompom Trim, Mini Metallic Clothespins, Gift Box punch board
- Use the Gift Box Punch Board to create a box with a 20 x 20 cm piece of Shimmery White Cardstock.
- Stamp the top box flap with the border image with Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink. Assemble the box.
- Stamp and emboss the flourish image and “Thank you” on a 4.5 x 5 cm piece of Pear Pizzazz Cardstock with VersaMark ink and White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Cut around the flourish at the top and cut a triangle from the bottom to make a banner.
- Wrap the Hello Honey 5/8" (1.6 mm) Quilted Cotton Ribbon around the box and tie it in a bow.
- Slip the Calypso Coral Pompom Trim inside the Hello Honey 5/8" (1.6 mm) Quilted Cotton Ribbon.
- Clip the “Thank you” tag to the Calypso Coral Pompom Trim with a Gold Metallic Clothespin.
I'd say that Gift Box Punch board is a must have in every craft room how about you? Click the image below to purchase this handy tool!