Have you seen the Oh Happy Day card kit? This is an all-inclusive kit for making 20 unique cards for a variety of occasions, and the kit comes with the photopolymer stamp set (13 stamps) included!
Over the next several weeks I am going to show you each card in this card and the steps I took to create it. That way when you purchase this kit you will not only have a photo of the card in the kit box, but additional step-by-step photos to go with it.
Here's card three:
I love hearing from you - please post your comments under this blog post!
- Gather all the pieces from the kit. Wait on cutting the Baker's Twine in the kit until you determine how you want it to look on the card:
- Stamp the phrase onto the tag - hint - stamp on the right side as you will be attaching an embellishment on the left side:
3. Cut a length of Baker's Twine - I decided how it would look before cutting it off the bolt:
4. Attach the phrase. As you can see I used 2 dimensionals on the left side. These will help hold the Baker's Twine in place and I also used my Fine Tip Glue Pen to add dots of adhesive under the twine to secure it in place:
5. Add the floral embellishment using Stampin' Dimensionals. Stamp the envelope to complete card three!
*** Next week I will be back to share how I created card #4 in this super fun card kit!